November 20, 2008

The Total Package

Picture courtesy of sneakernews.com


You know what they say "Save the best for last!!" Well this Jordan package is beyond the best, this package can't be describe. I have taken myself out of the Jordan game ever since Jordan started with these packages. I wasn't really feeling the gimmick/ games he was running when u had to buy an ugly pair of Jordans to get a real dope pair of Jordans. But i think this package will be copped by me. I can't fight this one back, it consist of two pairs of jordans I never purchased in a great colorway. I remember my Lil brother had the 12's in that color and my father skunked me and told me i couldn't get them. This package comes out December 26th, the day after Christmas, so be on the look out this package will not be in stores too long and i can put the house on that.

The Artist Known as "B"

0 comments: