November 23, 2008

American Music Awards (ch 7 tonight) !!!!

I want to make sure everybody tunes in and watch as my boo,Alicia Keys, puts on another great performance. She really never disappoints when it comes to performing live. My boy Kanye gonna perform to and i can't wait to see that performance as well. Lil Wayne, Coldplay, Alicia Keys have the most Award Nominees and i hope Alicia Keys takes home the Artist of the Year and proves to all the haters that she is the new queen of R&B and let Beyonce hand over the reigns. LOL I got love for Beyonce too, but I feel like Alicia did the damn thang this year. Also Beyonce gonna perform too at this event so we will see who upstages who in the performance category. Sidebar Coldplay really go in and my other ex-boo Rihanna performing too, almost forgot to mention that!! LOL...

>>>>The Artist Known as "B"

0 comments: