April 15, 2009

Ay Whop!!! Rick Ross is back Bra



This track go so hard. All weekend we was bumping this at the crib. Yeezy flamed it!!! He prolly got to put his verse on it last too. Yo i honestly think i can Make a hit as long as Kanye and Weezy and T Pain on it. They just would never play my verse on the radio or clubs. LOL I really feel like Rick Ross Album is gonna be a classic. His singles is lined up for greatness. Listening to this, Magnificent, and Mafia Music for the past couple days I really feel like this album will be up there if not better than Port of Miami!! I didnt like Ross 2nd album thats prolly why 50 felt he could attack Ross but Ross counter is ridiculous he making really good music.

The Artist Known as "B"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"talking about how ya boy clothes extra tight - I just remembered that my limelight extra bright"

that's how you dead all the haters Lol

Valdeezy said...

This track is gonna be gettin HEAVY play in for the forseeable future cuddy.

Ed Whop said...

he never left!!!!!