November 23, 2008

Go Out and support my boy Kanye and Ludacris


Go out and cop my boy Album, 808s & Heartbreak, its scheduled to be release tomorrow and you can go to Kanye blog and pre-order it. It's highly anticipated and I can't wait to hear it in its entirety. Sidebar Coldest Winter is definitely about his mother, it was alot of speculation and talk that it was about Alexis but thats incorrect...

My boy Ludacris drop the same day as Kanye and we all know what happen to the last rapper who tried this stunt but i feel that Ludacris resume is solid enough to succeed while dropping on the same day, just because of the type of album Kanye is selling(More of a pop album). I realized why both albums are dropping on Monday because they lose a day of sales because of Thanksgiving if they were to drop on tuesday so why not get that day of sales back by dropping a day earlier which is Monday. Well anyway make sure to go cop "Theater of the Mind".



The Artist Known as "B"

0 comments: