November 15, 2008

A Fresh Face for Hip Hop: WALE




His name Wale don't say Wall-E!!! Who comes from the DMV area(D.C., Maryland, Virginia) I was first put on to Wale by a female(XOXO Hadi) who hails from the same DMV area, i think my first track was "Uptown Roamers" and then I heard W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E. and after hearing both those tracks realize that "Yo, this dude is the truth!!" If you never heard Wale spit, i really suggest you go get his mixtape "Mixtape About Nothing". Every track is a certified hit, but if you not tryna hear the whole mixtape just listen to "The Kramer" which is a track about rapper using the N-Word. He did a track with The Roots and Chrisette Michele which he killed it as well. He signed to Interscope in March 2008, so hopefully an album is on the way. Sidebar he got a new mixtape out that i got to get my hands on ASAP lol "Back to the Feature" is the name. And also I got a confession as well about WALE, i got to see him perform live at Madison Square Garden when i went to go see my boy Des play in the Jordan Classic All American Game, and he performed "Nike Boots" and we couldn't hear nothing but the hook. We clowned about Wale's performance for about a week lol. But its all love now, I promote Wale music to everybody now. Speaking of it here you go>>>





>>> The Artist Known as "B"

0 comments: