March 25, 2009

Pray VI Reign???



I really don't know if im copping this album, the Na Na Na track was not hot to me. The Hook was catchy but Jimmy first single of his albums usually speak volumes on the whole project. For example, On My Way To Church had singles like: Certified Gangstas and Crunk Musik; Harlem: Diary of a Summer(My Fav. Capo Album) had singles like Baby Girl, Summer With Miami, and What You Been Drinkin On; Hustler's P.O.M.E. had singles like We Fly High, and Emotionless. Get my point??? Compare Na NA NA NA track to any of those singles, they don't compare. Ever since the Max B rift, Capo has not been raising the bar anymore, it makes you wonder if Max was really writing for Capo. Because Max B music is way better than Capo's right now in the rap game. SO i ask anybody who cop the album to hit me and tell me how it is.

Sidebar: I can't believe he put Pop Champagne on the album, its clearly Ron Brows's track. lol

The Artist Known as "B"

1 comments:

ELZ said...

now that u mentioned max b leavin the set and jimmy not being the old jimmy.. i really do think max b. wrote for him