March 30, 2009

Inspirational Words by King James


"You Can't Be Afraid To Fail. Its The Only Way To Succeed. Your Not Gonna Succeed All The Time. You Have To Be Able To Accept Failure, To Get Better."

I watched the "60 Minutes" segment with LeBron and when he said that I couldn't believe that he had to get that from somewhere. That was some thought provoking stuff especially coming from LeBron not tryna say that he's dumb because he definitely is not. All I know this quote is a quote that I will always carry in my mind for the rest of my life. I just want to thank LeBron for that REAL TALK!!!

The Artist Known as "B"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

B um not feeling how u throw him up here but no kobe videos ?? wats good big bra... since he not afraid to fail nevermind i was about to go in on his jumper but i feel like um hatin from a distance...

RC...