March 10, 2009

New Music: Melanie Fiona



Song is by Melanie Fiona she has a very nice voice. I heard this JAM on the radio and it caught my ear. I had the same feeling when i first heard Amy Winehouse. The beat is sampled from The Zombies - "Time of the Season" and she ripped this track. I hope to hear more from her. If you don't know anything about Melanie well here is a lil summary about who she is taken from a interview by Kevin Nottingham The question was Who is Melanie Fiona??
Melanie:I am a singer/songwriter signed to Titlenine/Src Universal Motown. I’m from Toronto Canada, but was raised very West Indian; my family is from Guyana. Music has always been in my life, both of my parents had great appreciation for music.

Look out for more from Melanie.

The Artist Known as B

0 comments: