March 30, 2009

Album Review: Love vs Money



Love vs Young Money... Oops you see Nivea what you done made me do!! LOL Im sorry but I couldn't hold that one back. I was on my way to work and I finally got away from the Drake So Far Gone Mixtape and decided to listen to The Dream Album and I must "LAAWWWDDD this Child is talented!!!" Its a very good sophmore album to say the least. I know you all heard the singles he got out so i wont even comment on those but I think everybody already knows what happens when Rockin That Thang comes on in the clubs or even on the radio. lol My Favorite track on there is "Kelly's 12 Play", some other tracks that are really good is "Love vs Money"(Is it me or was that song influence on the whole Nivea-Wayne situation) the lyrics were powerful and I could feel dude's pain on losing his everything to an "alien"!!(That Rhyme too!!) Another Certified Banger is "Put It Down" that track go hard. OOoo"Fancy" is a smooth track too. "Sweat it Out" is a R. Kelly type track too. The ladies are gonna love this album even though, most females find The Dream unattractive.(What?? Im keeping it G) Regardless if The Dream keep pumping out good music he gone be good with the ladies. Not trying to compare The Dream to R Kelly but Kelly went thru mad shit and I think regardless of all that if Bump N Grind come on the ladies go crazy!!!!!

UPDATE**: Two more tracks that I really can't leave off this review is "Right Side of My Brain" and "Mr Yeah". Ooo in the beginning of Right Side.. the voice saying Dooo Goo Doo is sooo tough, that track is a problem.

Sidebar: Check this video of The Dream in the studio:


The Artist Known as "B"

0 comments: