April 5, 2009

Sunday Morning Movie on Point!!




So I woke up Sunday morning and threw in Seven Pound DVD courtesy of my homegirl Daphne. The Queen of Bootleg DVDs, honestly i really don't know who her source is but the dude keeps supplying her with DVD Quality Bootlegs to mad good movies. (There's a Daphne plug maybe now she will visit my blog now LOL) Anyway i threw that in and watched it with XOXO Hadi because she had to watch it for some assignment she got in class. The movie was THE TRUTH, I can't believe I never heard about this movie being a good movie. Maybe I blocked out all the comments until i seen it. A quick note tho for my fellas if you watching this movie with your shorty, TRY YOUR BEST NOT TO SHED A TEAR!!! When I tell you that Will Smith is a great actor, this man is such a great actor. He picks his movies well too, he got to be all boo'ed up with Rosario Dawson for this flick. I recommend this movie and its a definite cop if it is on DVD.

Sidebar: Championship Game in this Adult league(ABA) I'm in with some of the fellas is today at 7pm. Wish me good luck all you Flix for Thinkers out there. I will give you the results of the game next time.

The Artist Known as "B"

0 comments: