December 19, 2008

Will Smith on Oprah..Again. ♥

Newsweek Magazine has labeled him the most powerful actor on the planet. Barbara Walters recently chose him as one of 2008's Most Fascinating People. Oprah had the handsome Will Smith on her show yet again. His father, Will Sr. and son, Jaden were in the audience. He spoke about his personal life & was later joined by his co-star Rosario Dowson to speak about their film, Seven Pounds. When sharing his views and experience during the 2008 elections he said, "I gave everyone in my family video cameras to document their experiences...We filmed ourselves going down to the polls, my daughter went with us … and then at night we had a party, about 60 or 70 people."Oprah played a clip from an interview with Obama when he said that he would like for Will Smith to play him if they were to ever make a movie about him. Michelle Obama has even came out and said that Will Smith is her celebrity crush, I agree. lol. He went on to talk about his wife and the love that they share saying "I've never been happier in my life. I feel like my relationship with my wife has purpose...We're in love and that's fantastic, but beyond that, we have purpose." I loved this interview and felt like it allowed me to get a better look at who Will Smith is not only as an actor but a husband, father, & son.

>xoxo Hadi

0 comments: