December 14, 2008

Who not gonna miss this guy


I bet if dude had another chance he wouldn't miss President Bush again. This is the type of stuff that only can happen to George Bush. I want to know where is his secret service officers at, and how dude get the opportunity to reach down and grab his 2nd shoe and throw it at Bush. You got to love the fact that as dumb as George Bush may be he can definitely dodge some a pair of shoes. LOL The random idea(the hustler in me) that came to my mind, was if he would have hit the president how much could the shoe that hit George Bush in the face would go for on Ebay? I dont't know but let that have been my boy Barack, Barack woulda been like let him go and then he would boxed his ass just cuz Barack know Michelle would have clowned him as soon as he got home. LMAO

>>>The Artist Known as "B"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo b this is too funny it should have hit him right in the damn eye