October 28, 2009

BET Cyphers: Best Part of the BET Awards



The one above was by far my favorite one but that was a classic one. Watching the ciphers from this year's Ciphers i got to say Nikki Minaj held her shit down. She flamed everybody but Joe Buddens, he clearly cleaned up that whole cipher. I know you caught the Hov shot he threw at the end. "Im a student of the game, not a teacher's pet!!" I would love for these two to battle real talk. Most would say Hov would thrash Buddens but i think they both would have equal research to flame each other. But back to Nikki Minaj she was showing me signs of Lil Wayne with her delivery but that comes from being in the studio with Weezy prolly. "Mac n Cheese 6, fried chicken the guts/ and im killing these b*tchs Mike Vick it up" Thats tough right there She got mad bars but the Mike Vick bars was tough and the crowd went crazy lol.





I respect all 3 emcee's but Eminem cleaned this cypher up real good. Black thought came in 2nd and Mos 3rd. I really cant rock with Mos Def something is either wrong wit me or something is not clicking wit me and Mos Def. I still respect him and his work. Umi Say is my shit hahah. Em said"When I bring the drama, use to bomb you like Sadam/ but now that imma a lil calmer/ Im a f*ckin cross from Osama, Dahmer, Obama, Dalai lama/" Thats tough right there.

0 comments: