October 29, 2009

Wal-Mart Starts Selling Caskets and Urns Online

What you think of this?? Some may say Wal-Mart is just staying in front of the curve or are they up to they "Monopolizing ways" again. I choose the latter option but thats just me. I told my mom about Wal-Mart selling caskets online now and her first response is "im going to buy one for everybody in the family!" Its funny but if she is thinking that, i can just imagine everybody else in America. This move may potentially hurt the casket game though. Casket prices are crazy expensive. Take a look at it in a business way, if Wal-mart becomes successful with the selling online it would force the casket business to lower prices to compete with Wal-Mart. We may be looking at the greatest business decision right here. By the time im ready to call it quits in this world my casket might be in the range of $400 or even less. Can you picture that??? It makes you wonder what is next for wal-mart?? I hope its cars, i would be the first in line for a Wal-Mart influence price for a Black Range Rover in the future. LOL here is the article:Wal-Mart Starts Selling Caskets, Urns Online - ABC News

For those who don't believe me check this out: WALMART CASKETS

0 comments: