October 20, 2009

Paranormal Acitivity Review


So I went out this weekend and watched Paranormal Activity with some of my friends. I was hearing mixed reviews and watching the movie i could see why. I felt like this was going the route Cloverfield went. You know the weird documentary you wonder how the camera is always rolling when you think if that was you that you woulda dropped the camera and bounced if you were the cameraman. With Paranormal Acitivity in the beggining it was real weak, I guess from anticipation everybody felt that there was gonna be a scary part in every scene. The director was just setting up everything for us though. As the movie goes on it gets real crazy and (as much as I dislike using the word but in fact)scary. I yelled(real men never scream lol) about a good 9 times and jumped out of my seat at the end. I would reccommend everybody to go out and see it. When i got home from the movie, i was paranoid around my own house. I also was hesitant to look up if the movie was in fact based of true events. Anyway go out to the MOVIE THEATERS and watch this movie, you will be cheating yourself if you get this on bootleg.

0 comments: