May 6, 2009

Oprah is handing out birds like Frank Lucas!

After my first day of trying out KFC x Oprah deal last night I feel like that was a great marketing scheme to get people to try the new Kentucky Grilled Chicken. What I didn't like was that you couldn't choose your side orders, it just came with cole slaw and mash potatoes. Like my boy Mike said "Beggers can't be choosers!"Lol. But let's be realistic here people we all know if Oprah was to get some KFC there's no possible way she would ever chose cole slaw over the mac and cheese. So that kind of bothered me with the whole deal. For those of you who are reading this and are completely lost go to unthinkfc.com and print out your coupon for a free 2 piece of the new grilled chicken, a side order of mash potatoes and cole slaw, and a biscuit. Yeah that's right no drink, smh. The offer last until the 19th of this month and you can't get your free meal on mothers day.

Sidebar: is it me or do you ever feel uncomfortable waiting in line with a coupon and see other people with money in their hands as if they feel they too good to not pay for food?? I don't know about ya but free food has always taste better then food you pay for!! I don't know why. Lol

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats the best headline in the history of flix for thought very original big bra...