May 9, 2009

Im off the Oprah X KFC gimmick and im moving on to some more interesting things. Celebrity Nude pics!!! It seems like we cant go a year without having leaked video or photo of our favorite celebrities. My question is "How are these hackers doing this??" Im sorry to the fellas that follow me on Flix For Thought but i will not be posting the pics on here. But i will tell you if you haven't seen the pics they are all over the net just search "Cassie Nude Pics" and "Rihanna Nude Pics" and it will most definitely take you to your destination. I must say that Rihanna's pics are much more entertaining as well.LOL...But back to the hackers, like if a hacker wants something they can pretty much obtain any type of information of your laptop including credit cards.

With that much pretty much known why dont these celebs clear out there email or at least dont save there sent messages. I feel bad for the latest nude victims cuz they coulda got paid thousands to pose nude for magazines instead now they dont get a dime and bring most males fantasy to life. LOL Another question i got to ask is if we have hackers working this hard to break into computers and emails, what are the email programs and computer companies doing about this? I feel like they don't try to nullify hackers progress in the technology world. I guess nobody cares until they become a victim. To Cassie and Rihanna all i got to say is breast of shoulders to the haters Real Talk.. I mean brush LMFAO

Sidebar: This is a P.S.A. to my baby mother Miss Keri Baby, delete all those pics that you sent to me from the other day. I just cleared out my email too cuz if a hacker gets their filthy hands on any pics of my wifey Keri Hilson, im going a rampage lol. Ya know im playing!!!

Sidebar #2: My Professor Judge Porzio got this handshake that is Swine Flu resistant. He calls it the Elbow Pound and i sneeze when we were going over the finals and he said he wasnt gonna shake my hand but he would give me a Elbow Pound. I just found that hilarious so i had to tell ya. I know its random!!

The Artist Known as B

0 comments: