May 25, 2009

"They even allowed a zone to try and stop him..."



This for my brother Bill, the biggest Iverson advocate i have seen thus far. Listening to him hold his own against everybody hating on Iverson, he really opened my eyes to how the media protrays players. Ever since dude caught that rep about having his wife walking around butt naked it never was the same again. You can talk about Iverson all you want but for his size dude really could put the ball in the basket. Thats enough for players not playoff related lol I just loved when Reebok was trying to make Iverson the face of Reebok with these commercials. I remember i copped these joints:

I felt as though i was the man lmao. Jadakiss is also one of Bill's favorite rappers too. I can rock with jadakiss, the Kiss of Death Album got stupid spins on my first ipod. His new album is dope too if you didn't get it go and support him.

The Artist Known as "B"

0 comments: