April 15, 2009

Easter Update!!!



Let me update everybody on my Easter Sunday. It was really a great day. First off went to church with my brother Bigga Bill aka "The Only Artist on Bad Boy to own his own Pub" lol and his girl Kaya. Church was the truth like always and after that took me a solid nap because my body was tired. Woke up and checked the email and found that i had a Blackberry Bold Deal waiting for my response. So i hit dude up and told him to meet me at MSG at about 8:40. Woke my brother up and we took the train over there and set up shop early. I learned that from Mikey and Chris off "The Wire" Get there Early.. so dude finally come and we make the trade my unlocked Curve 8900 for his fresh Blackberry Bold. LEtsss GOoooo after that me and Bigga Bill walked around the city for a good minute. It was cold daddies out there but it was hella high school kids in flocks out there making mad noise. So then we head back to the train station and we chillin until the next train come. Im sitting on the steps and this dude walking towards us bout to use the steps next to us and i look at him and guess who it is??? Its Wale!!!!! I tell Bigga Bill like "bra dude look just like Wale" Bill goes "That is, Ayo Wale" by this time dude already up about 6 steps passed us. He turn around and come back to show us love. Dude seem tired as hell, I think he prolly got off a train coming from DC. He had a nice green G Shock watch on. My brother got the line of the night tho, he told Wale "Im a fan of ya music bra, keep working hard bra!!" I was like damn theres no possible thing i can say to Wale that can top that. But thats pretty much how my Easter went. I got the phone I always wanted and i got to meet Wale.



Bonus Material This is Problem:



The Artist Known as "B"

1 comments:

Valdeezy said...

Thats wassup man, dude prolly had on some dope Nike somethin's that dont come out till like December lol.