April 25, 2009

We LIKE HER!!! We like her too!!!

I feel like i was under a rock at the concert yesterday. Before Lupe open the show my boy DJ Zeke (aka The Go-To Kid aka my no.1 not on radio right now) played this tune and everybody went crazy and i really didnt hear it before last night. After last night i heard it on the bus today and all of the sudden i hear it more now. Im feeling the way Weezy is pushing Young Money in 2009.



I also heard this today on the radio, DJ Envy was going in today, shouts out to DJ Envy. My boy Wes said Nikki is in his top 7 after she dropped her most recent mixtape Beam Me Up Scotty(go get it, its in stores now!!) I like this verse she did on this Drake track, Check it out if you havent heard it yet:



The Artist Known as "B"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea' they both ill jawns'