January 31, 2009

Who Got It??





This has been going thru my mind after watching Daddy's Little Girls and seeing I Think I Love My Wife the other day. Kerry is a problem and she really coming up on my top 10 list real fast. Gabrielle has been in my top 5 for so long and she hold the crown for the "Milk Chocolate" colored ladies in my top 10. So tell me who got "it"??
Sidebar: it = The Total Package
Sidebar#2: I really feel like the "Milk Chocolate" bombshells don't really get the respect they deserve, all you hear about is Rihanna and Beyonce. Don't get me wrong they definitely holding it down for "Peanut Butter" Ladies!! But I know theres some brothers out there that would take Kerry or Gabrielle over Rihanna Real Talk!!
Sidebar#3: I Love Reese's Puff Cereal and therefor i have nothing but love for Milk Chocolate and Peanut Butters of the world!! HA HA HA Ha

The Artist Known as "B"

0 comments: