January 10, 2009

Promotion in 2009

Pic Courtesy of hypebeast.com


These Dunks were created by Nike based on the animated motion picture "Coraline" that is coming out on February 6th. I read over at nicekicks.com that the soles are glow in the dark and would make these joints even more fire than they original are. Hypebeast reports that only 1000 have been created. I found out on the Coraline-creator Neil Gaiman's blog that you can get a pair by watching the movie and going to the website. If thats not the dopest way to get everybody to go watch this movie. It goes to show you how promotion in 2009 is evolving. My boy RC put me on to these kicks while he was drooling on my keyboard ova them. LOL He couldn't get ova the button on it. The button relates to Coraline's Other Mother who has buttons for eyes. Check out the soles below:


pic courtesy of nicekicks.com

The Artist Known as "B"

0 comments: