November 6, 2009

Back at St John's!!!



So last night was the PACSA Fashion Show and I had to make an appearance and show support for my boy Drae who happens to be the President of PACSA. I was scheduled to be the host but I chose not to this year, even though I definitely had some funny jokes for the crowd. My homegirl Yali hooked us alumni's with some VIP front row seats had me feeling special lol. It was a hugging spree as soon as I stepped in the building. I got to see most of the group that I called my family that I really don't get to see that much. Boy did it feel good to be around everybody. I just miss making everybody laugh and laughing along with them. I was having a ball in the front row, i didnt know how to act. Especially with DJ Zeke on the 1s n 2s. We were definitely missing a few pieces in that pic above. But heres some pics from the event:





0 comments: