September 10, 2009

Steve Harvey Morning Show!!!

They got the best prank calls I ever heard. My homegirl showed me a couple of these and had me crying. Here is a couple to bring pain to your stomach from laughing. Have Fun!!!

This First one is a dude called Nephew Tommy prank calls a guy an says someone has broken into his house and they're still inside. But he won't let him call the police.



this second one is about a dude getting his yard cut by accident. This shit is hilarious!!



This 3rd one is a classic joke, they prank call a dude stating that his wife is actually their long lost brother. LMAO I woulda threw up right on the phone.




This 4th one is a prank call telling a woman that she hit a Mercedes Benz in the parking lot. She is soo country (Hol on Hol on playa are you yellin at me???)

0 comments: