July 15, 2009

It was my B-Day Yesterday

I turned 22 yesterday, and i originally didn't have nothing planned but i got a lot of friends who really was not tryna stay in the house on my bday. They kept asking me what was good for the tonight. So my lil bra Bill came up with the idea to at least go out to eat. I wanted BBQ's in the city but i know that the gratuity portion of the bill for a party of 19 would've have been $90+, they charge for an extra straw and moist toilettes in the city. Its all about money out there in the city, especially 42nd St. So I made the decision between Ruby Tuesday or Friday's. Bill thought of Ruby Tuesday's because yesterday was Tuesday and it was something different. I chose Fridays cuz thats really a spot where we have mad fun at in the past. So heres some pics from last night.










0 comments: