February 8, 2009

What is WRONG with this Picture??



I'm waiting... ... Alright now how many fellas can sit at a table with they ex and take a picture and look this happy in the picture like Russell Simmons is. He had two daughters with Kimora and sorry to say this but basically gave her a place in this world. I know most cats who have ex girlfriends that wouldn't be caught dead doing something of this nature.
Sidebar: Who feel as though Russell is just happy that Dijimon got to be bothered with Kimora during her pregnancy now. Russell prolly went thru hell twice with Kimora during pregnancy. LOL


Ya know i like to add my own captions. Here is one scenario: Russell was prolly type salty that the people at the event sat him at Kimora's Table. So he sat down anyway, and camera dude came around to take a picture. Djimon grabbed Russell in closer, and Russell laughed it off but was thinking like "This dude is not touching my Phat Farm Blazer, he getting a little too comfortable. I think Kimora must have misinformed him of my gangsta." Djimon probably like"Kimora, I know you better put that finger down and take this damn picture before I make you eat your plate!! Huh I know Russell not gonna get mad if i wrinkle his phat farm blazer." Iight im done.


The Artist Known as "B"

0 comments: