February 12, 2009

I Love XOXO Hadi



If my heart had lips they would say exactly what Theo Huxtable said in this clip. Im not one to want everybody in my business but i felt like this has to go up on the blog. But hey LOVE really will make you do some crazy things lol.

"The reality of this bliss, is that this road may not be mine forever. So I do whatever i can do to get through to her and let her know that i am enjoying her time immensely."

Its so hard to dedicate a song to a loved one, i really got about 1 million tracks ranging from all genres that i could dedicate to her but imma go with this one. I seen her walk into the cafe today, she was on the phone, and i hit my friend "Kathy" and was like "WHY IS SHE SO FLY???" "Kathy" was just like yeah i know. (I swear my life should be recorded i make more than Biggie did in his first weekend) This was the track that was playing in my mind as "XOXO Hadi" walked into the cafe. so check it out.



The Artist Known as "B"

0 comments: